Now if you know anything about DMX, his whole “I’m moved to tears” routine was the highlight of the Hard Knock Life tour back in like 1999. And apparently, the schtick still works because the veteran MC pulled it out of his bag of tricks last night here in New York City where he performed to a sold out crowd at the venue S.O.B.’s. I didn’t attend, I had my fill of ratchet madness until the wee hours through my 2 Chainz experience a few weeks ago but according to the Village Voice, X seemed to have his voice and gusto back with full force. Oh, and according to an incendiary interview with New York radio station Power 105, DMX also hates Drake and thinks that Jay-Z stole his shine, which Aliya S. King alluded to in her juicy fiction novel Platinum (she also has a follow-up called Diamond Life). Suddenly, that random interview with Dr. Drew where X was lending his story of surviving drug abuse makes sense. Watch the clip below per TMZ and Power 105.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016