February 14th. Valentine’s day…or Single Awareness Day for some is here. Whether you are celebrating with your sweetheart, hanging out with your fellow single friends, or just ambivalent to it all, there is something special in taking a few moments out of your day to spread some love to others—and to yourself! I challenge all of my fellow Parlouristas to take at least 5 minutes today and do something you love that isn’t work. A mani-pedi, a style splurge at your favorite shop, or even a rare moment of doing nothing. Because if you can’t love yourself….actually, RuPaul says it better:
and remember, Parlour loves you!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016