February 14th. Valentine’s day…or Single Awareness Day for some is here. Whether you are celebrating with your sweetheart, hanging out with your fellow single friends, or just ambivalent to it all, there is something special in taking a few moments out of your day to spread some love to others—and to yourself! I challenge all of my fellow Parlouristas to take at least 5 minutes today and do something you love that isn’t work. A mani-pedi, a style splurge at your favorite shop, or even a rare moment of doing nothing. Because if you can’t love yourself….actually, RuPaul says it better:
and remember, Parlour loves you!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016