When D’Angelo announced a set of European shows last year a few of us were filled with anticipation, and skepticism. After many rumours and false starts, D’Angelo fans had plenty of reason to cast a doubt. In January, the first show in Copenhagen went off without a hitch and we all let out a collective sigh—and then wished we were there. To our London Parlouristas who are going to see him tonight, we hate you. For the rest of us, relive his January 29th Paris show at LeZenith with this live recording, thanks to the lovely guys at Funk It. Enjoy and shout/out to to the hype Parisian crowd members that were caught on the mic.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016