When D’Angelo announced a set of European shows last year a few of us were filled with anticipation, and skepticism. After many rumours and false starts, D’Angelo fans had plenty of reason to cast a doubt. In January, the first show in Copenhagen went off without a hitch and we all let out a collective sigh—and then wished we were there. To our London Parlouristas who are going to see him tonight, we hate you. For the rest of us, relive his January 29th Paris show at LeZenith with this live recording, thanks to the lovely guys at Funk It. Enjoy and shout/out to to the hype Parisian crowd members that were caught on the mic.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016