Willie Bounce, Willie Bounce! Oh, sorry. Ahem, Rihanna rocked The Grammy’s by performing one of my favorite songs of 2011, “We Found Love” then sang “Princess of China” with Gwenyth Paltrow’s group, er, husband’s group Coldplay and I loved every minute. All of Rihanna’s dance moves said early Barbados Crop Over and I enjoyed myself. Watch the party below and dance a bit yourself.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015