Willie Bounce, Willie Bounce! Oh, sorry. Ahem, Rihanna rocked The Grammy’s by performing one of my favorite songs of 2011, “We Found Love” then sang “Princess of China” with Gwenyth Paltrow’s group, er, husband’s group Coldplay and I loved every minute. All of Rihanna’s dance moves said early Barbados Crop Over and I enjoyed myself. Watch the party below and dance a bit yourself.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016