Willie Bounce, Willie Bounce! Oh, sorry. Ahem, Rihanna rocked The Grammy’s by performing one of my favorite songs of 2011, “We Found Love” then sang “Princess of China” with Gwenyth Paltrow’s group, er, husband’s group Coldplay and I loved every minute. All of Rihanna’s dance moves said early Barbados Crop Over and I enjoyed myself. Watch the party below and dance a bit yourself.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015