I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone that doesn’t like Sheila E‘s jam-worthy “Glamorous Life” and if they don’t, I’m quite sure we can’t be friends anymore. Tonight (Feb. 27) Sheila E’s “Unsung” documentary, detailing her upbringing, career path and personal life airs on TV One at 10pm ET here in America. “Unsung” is one of my favorite shows and I recently watched the one on Millie Jackson, aka Lil’ Kim’s original inspiration. I loved it. Check out a clip of Ms. Sheila below explaining how she learned to be awesome enough to play with Prince.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016