Not sure if you’ve noticed but Usher‘s ditched R&B for pop dance music lately. With tracks like “Without You” with David Guetta, he’s climbed up the Billboard‘s Hot 100 chart and as he records for his next album it looks like he’s digging in the same crate, except he’s nabbed hipster producer Diplo this time. Listen to their collaboration called “Climax” below, which seems to be a nice middle between R&B and the synths of dance music.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015