It’s Thursday March 8, 2012. Other than being just one step closer to the weekend, it’s also the 101 anniversary of International Women’s Day. So what will you be doing to celebrate today? If you need ideas you can hit up the official website and get connected with local happenings in your neighborhood. Locally, take some time today to look into your local politics and news surrounding women’s rights. You’d be surprised at what you find, because it will affect you sooner or later. In addition to that, we suggest supporting one of the following organizations/groups since it seems that white men can never seem to just get out of our vaginas and women are still being treated as an alien species around the world.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Zika Virus 101, Rio Carnival & More! - January 31st, 2016
- Global Entry Denied? Appeal It! - January 23rd, 2016
- Travel Bites: Bali Tips, Status Matching, Packing Wins & More! - January 10th, 2016
- 3 Ways To Warm Up For MLK Weekend - January 6th, 2016
- Five Beachy Last Minute NYE Ideas to Love - December 26th, 2015