It’s Thursday March 8, 2012. Other than being just one step closer to the weekend, it’s also the 101 anniversary of International Women’s Day. So what will you be doing to celebrate today? If you need ideas you can hit up the official website and get connected with local happenings in your neighborhood. Locally, take some time today to look into your local politics and news surrounding women’s rights. You’d be surprised at what you find, because it will affect you sooner or later. In addition to that, we suggest supporting one of the following organizations/groups since it seems that white men can never seem to just get out of our vaginas and women are still being treated as an alien species around the world.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016
- Travel Bites: American's Upgrades, Global Carnivals & More! - February 18th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Zika Virus 101, Rio Carnival & More! - January 31st, 2016