It’s Thursday March 8, 2012. Other than being just one step closer to the weekend, it’s also the 101 anniversary of International Women’s Day. So what will you be doing to celebrate today? If you need ideas you can hit up the official website and get connected with local happenings in your neighborhood. Locally, take some time today to look into your local politics and news surrounding women’s rights. You’d be surprised at what you find, because it will affect you sooner or later. In addition to that, we suggest supporting one of the following organizations/groups since it seems that white men can never seem to just get out of our vaginas and women are still being treated as an alien species around the world.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016