Amber Rose rides again! And it’s not just to say ‘I told you so’ about Kim Kardashian’s faux relationship with Kanye West, though, poor thing, I think he really likes her, but instead Amber’s bringing me back to my middle school days. Maybe it’s just me but I’ve pretty much accepted the happiness Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa share and have … stopped paying attention. But perhaps that’s because I haven’t had a good dig through The Fashion Bomb for awhile. Checking out my google reader, I found Amber Rose single-handedly bringing me back to the 1990s and now I’m calling my mother to make sure she didn’t toss my Kenneth Cole mini-backpack and that shirt with the half-sheer bottom. Help me?
What do you think of Amber Rose’s “polka dot bell sleeve top” and Grease pants, popularized by Sandra Dee. Am the only one having flashbacks?
Dee-Lite’s “Groove Is In The Heart”
“You’re The One That I Want” from Grease. You know you want those pants.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015