Since January, I can’t listen to Rick Ross‘ hustler anthem “Stay Schemin'” without laughing. From the introductory horns and the galactic keys that tiptoe into that thick bassline, this song’s a winner and Drake‘s lyrical shots at Common from their beefy times only make me giggle. Plus is there ever really a bad time for Meek Mill to wander around a stage like one’s hypeman? I’d love for Meek to do that while I’m lifting or running at the YMCA, do you know how many calories I would burn? As for French Montana, he just seems like a nice dude — let’s let him live, shall we?
Watch the gentlemen perform “Stay Schemin'” in Houston during Drake’s Club Paradise tour stop. Thanks MissInfo:
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015