Ok, not really.
But after reading award-winning comedian Hannibal Buress‘ recent interview with Pitchfork, I couldn’t help but have a case of the “OMG ME-TOOs!!!!”
Hannibal likes Jameson + Ginger and Little Dragon? Me too!
Hannibal likes that Jay-Z, Will Ferrell, Beanie Siegel SNL skit that no one can ever seem to remember? Me too!
Hannibal admits to dumbing out on WSHH sometimes? Well, I prefer OnSmash because I’m high-class—but I’ll take it!
See why the Chicago funnyman is one of our faves and read the full interview here. And if you are in New York City this weekend, we’ll be with the AfroPunk crew at the Knitting Factory (where Buress hosts a weekly comedy night) to celebrate the premiere of his new Comedy Central special, “Animal Furnace.” Details below:
image credit: TheeErin via Flickr
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017