If’ you’ve even done a quick turn and split to your favorite jam, love Michael Jackson, consider yourself to be a “Sex Machine,” or like to break out into fits of “Baby, Baby, Baaaabaaay” on occasion then take some time today to wish James Brown—The Godfather of Soul—a happy birthday. He would’ve been 79 years old today, and even though he’s no longer here his music will live on forever, especially through hip-hop. Check out some of my JB Parlour faves below and if the spirits hits you, don’t forget your cape and comb.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Travel Seven: LaToya Joy Westbrooks - April 2nd, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016
- Travel Bites: American's Upgrades, Global Carnivals & More! - February 18th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Zika Virus 101, Rio Carnival & More! - January 31st, 2016