Leading the pack in this morning’s political “wtfness” is a story published by The New York Times that details a proposed campaign that has been pitched to be funded by Republican billionaire Joe Ricketts (of TD Ameritrade) that’s sole purpose is to attack President Barack Obama using a strategy which can be summed up like this: Use A “Proper” Negro to introduce and associate a “Normal” Negro with fear of a “Crazy” Negro to make otherwise Normal Negro seem scary scary scary!
This isn’t a joke, really:
The $10 million plan, one of several being studied by Mr. Ricketts, includes preparations for how to respond to the charges of race-baiting it envisions if it highlights Mr. Obama’s former ties to Mr. Wright, who espouses what is known as “black liberation theology.”
The group suggested hiring as a spokesman an “extremely literate conservative African-American” who can argue that Mr. Obama misled the nation by presenting himself as what the proposal calls a “metrosexual, black Abe Lincoln.”
Sadly, I’m sure none of us will be shocked by these low-level tactics, however since this is also the country that seriously considered Michelle Bachman and Sarah Palin for the executive office, let’s see what unfolds by the time the Democratic National convention starts in September. By that time Obama will be a metrosexual, secret Nation Of Islam supporter with HPV. Let the games begin.
Plus, I doubt that Obama has a lengthy skin-care routine—so really? Metrosexual? Does he use Kiehls?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016