For you guys, it’s just been four years of daily awesome courtesy of fly brown girls around the globe. For the ladies behind Parlour, it’s been exactly 1,460 days of creating content that makes you laugh, cry, or just say “what the fuck?” But we’ve loved every minute of it. To celebrate, we actually threw on clothes (since we don’t write in mini-skirts), gathered a few close friends, and toasted with friends and some yummy Bushmills Irish Honey cocktails in Manhattan recently. DJs Tara and Trauma supplied the sound, Ana held down the door and Omar made sure it was smooth. Even if you weren’t there, relive the night with us and remember that Parlour loves you.
Thanks for four years guys!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016