When I hit the gym in the morning – or afternoon/evening when I can’t get my ass out of bed – it’s all Meek Mill, Uncle Luke, Rihanna and Chris Brown but after the workout? I can’t stop listening to Catcall‘s “Swimming Pool.” The California girl in me loves a good jam that sounds like a beach or a pool and the combination of both on a hot day, dragging myself back to my shower after baking in the YMCA sauna is perfection, lazy, slow and wistful perfection. I originally discovered the Australian singer’s track on DJ Mick Boogie’s mixtape to promote that wack HBO show How to Make It in America. If the series couldn’t survive, at least the mixtape lives on?
Anyway, I’m listening to Catcall’s “Swimming Pool” below, join me?
Here’s another Catcall jam, “The World is Ours.” She’s fun!
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015