Tuesdays are funny because it’s not quite the middle of the week, but depending on what wild things happened the previous weekend—you are still getting into the groove of the week. This Sweat n’ Sour mix Los Angeles’ DJ Panamami should be what you need to get you to Friday. A mix of dancehall, hip-hop, tropical bass and everything in between featuring Ward 21, Vybz Kartel, Busy Signal, Two Fresh, So Shifty, Heavy Feet and more, it’s thirty-three minutes of jumping, whining, body-rolling and other dance floor activities that you will attempt to reenact no matter where you are. Enjoy…and remember to stretch before and after.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016