Tuesdays are funny because it’s not quite the middle of the week, but depending on what wild things happened the previous weekend—you are still getting into the groove of the week. This Sweat n’ Sour mix Los Angeles’ DJ Panamami should be what you need to get you to Friday. A mix of dancehall, hip-hop, tropical bass and everything in between featuring Ward 21, Vybz Kartel, Busy Signal, Two Fresh, So Shifty, Heavy Feet and more, it’s thirty-three minutes of jumping, whining, body-rolling and other dance floor activities that you will attempt to reenact no matter where you are. Enjoy…and remember to stretch before and after.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016