Good food, a dope music festival, cool bands like Electric Wire Hustle—no wonder why New Zealand is not only a great destination to visit, but apparently it’s one of the safest places to live in the event that it goes down in the United States, Europe or beyond. It seems that every day there is a new international conflict and here in the U.S. with the possibility of Mitt Romney becoming president, I’m not looking to “Canada” as many a liberal have threatened—I’m serious about getting the fuck outta here.
Lucky for me, the cool kids over at Expatify.com have done the research for me so I don’t have to live in a bomb shelter for long. They’ve compiled the top 10 Places to Live for Escaping World Conflict. Leading the pack is New Zealand, but Finland, Costa Rica, Seychelles and Switzerland all make the cut as well. So where will you go when the big guys decide to play with their big guns? See you in Auckland!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017