Today I had to drag myself out of bed. I blame yesterday’s 100 degree weather here in NYC, which I adore, but being out in that heat drains your battery if you know what I mean. By the time I got home around 7pm, it was all I could do to put on a sarong and turn on the air conditioner, which is unfortunate because I had an Ab-Soul concert to attend but I just couldn’t do it. So this morning, I’m in a relaxed Friday flow and saw that Robert Glasper is performing in Brooklyn tonight and knew it was a great time for one of his jams. Enjoy.
Robert Glasper Experiment also play a “secret” show in Brooklyn on Friday (6/22) with Alan Hampton which, as a commenter points out, is at Littlefield. Tickets for that show are available. (c) Brooklyn Vegan
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016