Today I had to drag myself out of bed. I blame yesterday’s 100 degree weather here in NYC, which I adore, but being out in that heat drains your battery if you know what I mean. By the time I got home around 7pm, it was all I could do to put on a sarong and turn on the air conditioner, which is unfortunate because I had an Ab-Soul concert to attend but I just couldn’t do it. So this morning, I’m in a relaxed Friday flow and saw that Robert Glasper is performing in Brooklyn tonight and knew it was a great time for one of his jams. Enjoy.
Robert Glasper Experiment also play a “secret” show in Brooklyn on Friday (6/22) with Alan Hampton which, as a commenter points out, is at Littlefield. Tickets for that show are available. (c) Brooklyn Vegan
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015