Ya’ll know what I’m sayin’ sayin’ sayin’ sayin’…
Baltimore’s Rye Rye finally comes into her own with the perfect blend of pop and Charm City Club with this new video for “Dance.” Love it? Why yes we do? Dance to it? We shall try..
My wish is that Rye Rye and Azealia Banks would go on a summertime-booty-shake brown-girls-rock tour but then Azealia would probably find something to beef about with Rye Rye on Twitter, but with Rye Rye being the Baltimore girl she is, someone would get shanked and we wouldn’t have anything else to dance to. So just take this video and wakeup ladies!
PS. I see you Far East Movement!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016