Ya’ll know what I’m sayin’ sayin’ sayin’ sayin’…
Baltimore’s Rye Rye finally comes into her own with the perfect blend of pop and Charm City Club with this new video for “Dance.” Love it? Why yes we do? Dance to it? We shall try..
My wish is that Rye Rye and Azealia Banks would go on a summertime-booty-shake brown-girls-rock tour but then Azealia would probably find something to beef about with Rye Rye on Twitter, but with Rye Rye being the Baltimore girl she is, someone would get shanked and we wouldn’t have anything else to dance to. So just take this video and wakeup ladies!
PS. I see you Far East Movement!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016