Let’s have a kiki. I want to have a kiki. Lock the doors! Honey! – Scissor Sisters
So I was plugging through my #freelancelife financials, you know Friday is invoice day around these parts, and after freaking out that I was going to have to survive on cat food because I’m a freelancer journalist/ jack of all trades, I realized that I do indeed already have a retirement account! Shut the front door! Then another project that I’ve been slaving over since February is finally finished and published! And I’m convinced it’s because I prayed, took a shot of homemade iced tea and played this fanmade video interpretation of the Scissor Sisters’ “Let’s Have A Kiki” aka my new happy time anthem. My last one was by Sugar Tongue Slim. Join me in my energy-shifting-happy-dance-a-thon?
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015