Preparing to watch the ratchet novella that is Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, starring “producer” Stevie J? Check out the woman who dodged a bullet by breaking up with that guy last decade. Enter Eve.
While enjoying the Essence Music Festival down in New Orleans earlier this month, I caught up with the Philadelphia native backstage at the Superdome for a bit of ParlourTalk. Gracious and affable, Eve took a moment to speak with ParlourTV, even though I’m quite sure all she wanted to do was go back to her hotel room and lie down. Eve dished on her long-awaited, upcoming album Lip Lock, her favorite songs and who she’s looking to satisfy with her new project. And even though Eve said she doesn’t watch that Love & Hip Hop Atlanta foolishness – of course I asked – I did catch her up on at least one episode, thanks to Shannon who forced me to watch it once. Must.Fight.Brain.Dying.
Check out the pitbull in a skirt, in her own words, on ParlourTV:
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015