Just in time for Ankara/Dutch Wax print lovers worldwide who are looking forward to Fall style again, fabric design house Vlisco has released a preview video of their forthcoming ‘Funky Grooves’ collection which drops on July 30th in Vlisco flagship stores throughout West Africa and The Netherlands. I love their choice to cast Afro-Brazilian beauty Samira Carvahlo as the face of the campaign, she’s the African diaspora at it’s finest. Go behind the scenes below and get ready for a new season of style.
originally spotted over at Afripop (hey ladies!)
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016