Morning ladies, did you hear about the latest anti-rape technology going on in your own body? No? Well, let Republican Senatorial nominee and current Missouri Congressman Todd Akin show you how your pussy works. From the Guardian:
In reference to pregnancy resulting from rape, Akin told KTVI-TV: “First of all, from what I understand from doctors, that is really rare.
“If it is a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try and shut that whole thing down.”
But if that “didn’t work”, then the punishment should be “on the rapist and not attacking the child”, Akin added.
According to Akin the vagina will reject semen that arrives within its walls in questionable ways. Biology is high class these days girl!
I just … I mean … what do you say to this?
In all fairness, Akin was attempting to explain his staunch stance against abortion in all cases so when the Fox reporter asked him ‘What about cases of rape?’ I imagine he had to go a really dark place to justify those two ideas — pro-life without exception and unwanted pregnancies caused by sexual assault. But it’s also the implication in Akin’s repsonse that implies ‘Hey man, if so-called rape victim isn’t lying in the first place, you know, then *good ol’ boy chuckle* … here’s how their pussies work.’
F.O.H., happy Monday and watch below:
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015