I was trying to finish my Friday to-do list in peace but then I scrolled down my Twitter feed and saw That Grape Juice had some juice indeed. Sam, head of one of my favorite R&B blogs from across the pond, grabbed up a few videos from Rihanna‘s forthcoming interview with Oprah for the media mogul’s OWN show “Oprah’s Next Chapter.” Few are able to dig into an interviewee like O and as a journalist who’s pretty good at the same thing, if I do say so myself, I’m trying to learn everything I can from the master. Check out O on her Rihanna interview in her own words below, then skip over the That Grape Juice for the good Ri-Ri snippets where she talks about her fear of fame and losing her best friend in Chris Brown, I’m assuming. And of course this is a fantastic time to remind you ladies that Parlour will be heading down to the Barbados Food, Wine and Rum Festival in November and we’re working on a fabulous surprise for you and your girls. Stay tuned!
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015