Who knew Cheryl Cole liked the brownies? Where have I been? I blame Parlouristas Sherry and Charlene for not hipping me to the black and tan game. Anyway, meet Cole, a British pop star, and her man Friday (see what I did there?) Tre Holloway, who just happens to be American. Oddly enough, I’m American and I ain’t never heard of this cat. Meanwhile, Cheryl’s leather skirt is giving me a flashback to one of my mom’s going out outfits back in 1989. From the Mirror:
With her best date outfit on, Cheryl looked like something out of Vogue magazine with her tight leather skirt and scraped back hair.
Tre was more suited to the Next catalogue, having decided against wearing a t-shirt beneath his chunky cardigan. Either that or he was doing a Marvin from JLS and wearing a vest so low that his bare nipples were being chafed by wool.
The pair are currently preparing for Cheryl’s A Million Lights tour, which kicks off in Belfast on October 3rd.
Lol at “chaffed” nipples, oh the British gossip rags.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015