Happy Friday ladies, and the gents who love us. Introducing Gradac beach in Croatia, don’t you want to get up from your computer and run to those blue-green waves? Rumor has it Croatia is full of gorgeous bays and beaches just like this because when the country broke away from Yugoslavia, Croatia got most of the coastline. I even found a short video (ignore the people and look at the mountainous view).
Just a tip to open up your travel options to include eastern Europe along with Paris and Barcelona, check out tips for the country on Trip Advisor, Croatia.hr (use translate the page through Google Translate), the Guardian and the New York Times, which has a slide show on biking options if you’re a cycling enthusiast like the rest of New York, London and Los Angeles’ hipsters.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015