What: Honey Jam Barbados [site]
When: November 17 @ The Plantation Garden Theatre
Why: Originally conceived and produced in Toronto, Honey Jam is a multi-genre showcase for ladies only. Last year the event held its first event in the Caribbean and this year, organizers are preparing to give more female musical artists in Barbados their own stage for both national and international recognition on a bigger and better scale. If you plan to join us for the Food Wine and Rum Festival this year, Honey Jam looks to be a great way to discover a new favorite artist and have a great time with a local crowd.
Check out past Honey Jams below:
Don’t miss your chance to enjoy paradise, Parlour style! Eat, Play, Love Barbados is Parlour’s fabulous travel deal giving you special discounted rates on top Bajan hotels, including The House, Colony Club and Tamarind, during the Food Wine and Rum Festival November 16-18. Join us!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016