What: Honey Jam Barbados [site]
When: November 17 @ The Plantation Garden Theatre
Why: Originally conceived and produced in Toronto, Honey Jam is a multi-genre showcase for ladies only. Last year the event held its first event in the Caribbean and this year, organizers are preparing to give more female musical artists in Barbados their own stage for both national and international recognition on a bigger and better scale. If you plan to join us for the Food Wine and Rum Festival this year, Honey Jam looks to be a great way to discover a new favorite artist and have a great time with a local crowd.
Check out past Honey Jams below:
Don’t miss your chance to enjoy paradise, Parlour style! Eat, Play, Love Barbados is Parlour’s fabulous travel deal giving you special discounted rates on top Bajan hotels, including The House, Colony Club and Tamarind, during the Food Wine and Rum Festival November 16-18. Join us!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016