It wouldn’t be right if we didn’t reveal our real, selfish and vain motivations behind Eat, Play, Love Barbados — simply put, we have our own beach! Located in the coastal village of Bathsheba on the east coast of Barbados, Parlour Beach is may be just a short drive from the island’s busy west coast but it seems like it’s worlds away.
Grab a beach blanket, stop for some food along the way and then hit Parlour to watch one of Barbados’ most popular surfing destinations — and its cuties — in action. Small local restaurants and surfer-friendly hotels surround the area so you can pick up local swell information if you decide to try your luck on a board.
As with all east coast beaches that face the Atlantic Ocean, the waves are certainly bigger, but the natural raw beauty of Parlour beach is something you must see with your own eyes.
Don’t miss your chance to enjoy paradise, Parlour style! Eat, Play, Love Barbados is Parlour’s fabulous travel deal giving you special discounted rates on top Bajan hotels, including The House, Colony Club and Tamarind, during the Food Wine and Rum Festival November 16-18. Join us!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016