As we prepare for our upcoming travel season we thought that we’d connect with some of the world’s most frequent fliers for their take on travel culture, cool tips and interesting places to visit. Seven questions, seven ways to be inspired for your next journey. Meet the newest member of the Parlour Travel Seven:
1. My Best Travel Memory So Far: My journey with a group of close friends hiking the Inca Trail in Peru to Machu Picchu. That experience changed my life.
2. Favorite Hotel & Why: The W Hotel in Vieques, Puerto Rico. It’s a spacious hotel, peaceful and right on the ocean.
3. My Must-haves On Any Flight Are: My iPod, a great read, and a plethora of Pita Chips.
4. When I’m On The Road, I Absolutely Hate: People who disrespect the local cultures they are visiting.
5. My Dream Destination Or Vacation: I would love to travel throughout India or the Galapagos Islands.
6. The Three Things I Can’t Travel Without: My prayer beads, My iPhone travel apps, and my Canon 60-D & G-10.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016