1. My Best Travel Memory: Visiting my family in Senegal with my younger sister and going to the Dominican Republic with my girls, both in 2009.
2. Favorite Hotel and Why: The Omni in Austin, Texas. I was there during SXSW and it was just perfect.
3. My Must-Haves on Any Flight: My iPad, my Beats by Dre headphones, my Fast Company magazine.
4. When I’m on the Road, I Absolutely Hate: When people don’t wave “thank you” when I go out of my way to let them by. Rude!
5. My Dream Destination or Vacation: Brazil with my friends. But ONLY if my six-pack returns.
6. The Three Things I Can’t Travel Without: My phone, my computer and hair products.
7. Top Lesson Learned While Travelling: If your US flight connection is Dallas/Fort Worth your flight will ALWAYS be delayed.
You can catch Issa’s latest episode of Awkward Black Girl here.
Already on your second or third passport? Join the Travel Seven and submit your answers today to email@example.com—if we like them we will post on here on Parlour!