The island of Barbados has plenty to offer, including over 70 square miles to enjoy, but there are still a few overlooked shorelines amidst the traditional tourism and hotel hype. Enter Brandon Beach. While every Bajan beach is technically a public paradise, few will give you the easy, local flavor of this west coast gem. Located right off the Spring Garden Highway, near the Mount Gay Visitor’s Centre, the sandy hideout boasts a friendly bar/cafe, Weisners, and the option to rent chairs, purchase food, picnic as well as volleyball areas and well-kept bathrooms for your convenience.
So while we’re sure that your hotel’s beach has a slew of amenities, there’s nothing like discovering a new local island treasure and Brandon Beach is a good place to start. Find it here on the map.
Don’t miss your chance to enjoy paradise, Parlour style! Eat, Play, Love Barbados is Parlour’s fabulous travel deal giving you special discounted rates on top Bajan hotels, including The House, Colony Club and Tamarind, during the Food Wine and Rum Festival November 16-18. Join us!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016