Thanks to Hurricane Sandy, the New York arm of Parlour needs a break. After being held captive — safely, thank God —in our respective apartments, and watching hours of live news featuring broadcasters blowing around in Manhattan’s Chelsea neighborhood and New Jersey, I don’t want to see anymore terrible scenes. Ladies, it’s so real that the Jersery Shore has been washed away. Does this mean the reality show Jersey Shore will now become a national treasure because it boasts the last recorded memories America has of the area? Hell, I never even made it to the Shore. SMH. Anyway, how about a distraction? How about a few photos of Jourdan Dunn gliding down some Fashion Week runways? You like Moschino, Jean Paul Gaultier and Guy Laroche, right? Thanks to British Vogue.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015