Even though the official announcement probably won’t come until tomorrow, the Associated Press is reporting that the pearl-clutchers who govern Super Bowl XLVII are finally over that Janet Jackson fiasco. Sources say that Beyonce Knowles is now slated to perform during half-time show on Feb. 3, 2013, at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. The combination of The Big Easy, Beyonce and Soulja Slim daiquiris just may entice us to finally make the trip. While it won’t be her first time, it’s a good makeup for that Madonna/M.I.A./Minaj catastrophe last year, right?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016