Even though the official announcement probably won’t come until tomorrow, the Associated Press is reporting that the pearl-clutchers who govern Super Bowl XLVII are finally over that Janet Jackson fiasco. Sources say that Beyonce Knowles is now slated to perform during half-time show on Feb. 3, 2013, at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. The combination of The Big Easy, Beyonce and Soulja Slim daiquiris just may entice us to finally make the trip. While it won’t be her first time, it’s a good makeup for that Madonna/M.I.A./Minaj catastrophe last year, right?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016