Nas is one of our longtime Parlour crushes so it’s only fitting that “Cherry Wine” is one of my favorite songs on his latest album, Life Is Good. Something about that kick drum, the boom-bap and the lilt in Amy Winehouse’s voice, whose vocals are featured on the track. I really like it and you probably will too—especially since Nas is wearing suit dress. *said in Downton Abbey voice* Happy afternoon!
Check out Nas’ “I Need Love” for 2012 below:
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015