Nas is one of our longtime Parlour crushes so it’s only fitting that “Cherry Wine” is one of my favorite songs on his latest album, Life Is Good. Something about that kick drum, the boom-bap and the lilt in Amy Winehouse’s voice, whose vocals are featured on the track. I really like it and you probably will too—especially since Nas is wearing suit dress. *said in Downton Abbey voice* Happy afternoon!
Check out Nas’ “I Need Love” for 2012 below:
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015