Rihanna released a new clip for her song “Diamonds,” the first single from her upcoming Unapologetic album. Dropping on November 19, the record features quite a few people including her ex Chris Brown, who recently broke up with his girlfriend/model Karrueche Tran. Remember what I said earlier this year about that couple? Right.
Well, now Power 105.1, a New York radio station, reports that Rihanna sent insults Karrueche’s way through her Twitter hashtag #phuckyoamatuermodeling (I doubt is about Ms. Tran at all) which was attached to her photo of herself backstage with Victoria’s Secret models. Elsewhere, Karrueche’s reportedly searching for Chris across Hollywood’s club scene. Anyone else feel like we’re in a jilted episode of Mean Girls that includes actual violence and real confusion? Lord, save me.
That said, I like “Diamonds.” It just makes me want to stand on a beach drunk like ‘LIFE!’ but sort of melancholy. Watch below:
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015