On Saturday, Rihanna hit the Saturday Night Live stage to perform two songs from her upcoming album, Unapologetic. Due out later this month, the Bajan pop star sang her airy hit “Diamonds” and introduced a new track called, “Stay.” I think the biggest takeaway from her jam session? Her wheat Timberland boots with a dress that gave me a flashback to my Contempo Casuals days. Word? Also, the set background during her “Diamonds” performance was a green screen gone nuts.
Anyway, check out Rihanna’s performance below, “Diamonds” is the jam:
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015