It’s almost Christmas Day, and our boy DJ CEO has cooked up a handsome holiday mix for you and your families. No curses, no foolishness, just jams that make you want to trim the tree, eat too many sweets and do a mean two-step with your cousins. From Mariah Carey’s “All I Want For Christmas” to the Jackson Five, Destiny’s Child and those classy cats, Ray Charles, the Temptations and Donny Hathaway, what’s not to love? *grooves and bakes something that I will have to sweat off tomorrow … OK after New Year’s Day*
Like CEO’s Parlour Jam!, download here and catch info on his parties like Off The Wall at his Twitter and Facebook pages. Want his grooviness for yourself? Request DJ CEO’s skills at DeejayCEO. Know a Parlour-worthy DJ, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and check out all of our Parlour Jams! here!
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015