Whenever I’m about to jet out, I go to my travel closet which houses my duffels and shelves of travel-sized toiletries and tools and luggage set. But for most people, a dedicated space in their apartment for their travel life just isn’t realistic. Enter, the Biaggi line of luggage, totes and duffels. Other than coming in some cool more-than-basic-back colors, their entire line of bags are completely foldable for closet or under the bed storage at home or in your hotel room. And thankfully, the price tag won’t make you have to choose between a new bag and rent. Yes, we like—very much.
Shown: The Contempo 20″ Foldable 4 Wheel Carryon, on sale for $143
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016