Whenever I’m about to jet out, I go to my travel closet which houses my duffels and shelves of travel-sized toiletries and tools and luggage set. But for most people, a dedicated space in their apartment for their travel life just isn’t realistic. Enter, the Biaggi line of luggage, totes and duffels. Other than coming in some cool more-than-basic-back colors, their entire line of bags are completely foldable for closet or under the bed storage at home or in your hotel room. And thankfully, the price tag won’t make you have to choose between a new bag and rent. Yes, we like—very much.
Shown: The Contempo 20″ Foldable 4 Wheel Carryon, on sale for $143
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016