Whenever I’m about to jet out, I go to my travel closet which houses my duffels and shelves of travel-sized toiletries and tools and luggage set. But for most people, a dedicated space in their apartment for their travel life just isn’t realistic. Enter, the Biaggi line of luggage, totes and duffels. Other than coming in some cool more-than-basic-back colors, their entire line of bags are completely foldable for closet or under the bed storage at home or in your hotel room. And thankfully, the price tag won’t make you have to choose between a new bag and rent. Yes, we like—very much.
Shown: The Contempo 20″ Foldable 4 Wheel Carryon, on sale for $143
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016