Taking off soon? We’ve polled a few of our fellow road warriors for their personal travel soundtracks—it’s their Music 2 Fly To. If you are on Spotify, you can listen to each playlist at your leisure, or check out our master Music 2 Fly To playlist for your next journey. This week we hooked up with one of our favorite Los Angeles fashionistas, Genelle Brooks, who took a break from creating interiors and styling mavens like Estelle, to see what was her ultimate travel soundtrack. And now we’ve fallen in love with Al Jarreau’s storytelling once again. Check it out below:
Genelle is a celebrity wardrobe stylist (www.GenelleBrooks.com) and principal designer of BPC Interior Design (BPCinteriordesign.com)in Los Angeles. Follow her journey on Twitter at @genellebrooks.
Got tunes? Send your Music 2 Fly To playlist today to email@example.com — if we like it, we will post your tunes on Parlour!
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Kamerin Chambers - October 11th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Elisia Brown - July 18th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Ianthia Smith - May 6th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Monet Hambrick - February 19th, 2017
- NYE Heartbreak: How I Reclaimed Myself In New York City - January 29th, 2017