Taking off soon? We’ve polled a few of our fellow road warriors for their personal travel soundtracks—it’s their Music 2 Fly To. If you are on Spotify, you can listen to each playlist at your leisure, or check out our master Music 2 Fly To playlist for your next journey. This week we hooked up with one of our favorite Los Angeles fashionistas, Genelle Brooks, who took a break from creating interiors and styling mavens like Estelle, to see what was her ultimate travel soundtrack. And now we’ve fallen in love with Al Jarreau’s storytelling once again. Check it out below:
Genelle is a celebrity wardrobe stylist (www.GenelleBrooks.com) and principal designer of BPC Interior Design (BPCinteriordesign.com)in Los Angeles. Follow her journey on Twitter at @genellebrooks.
Got tunes? Send your Music 2 Fly To playlist today to firstname.lastname@example.org — if we like it, we will post your tunes on Parlour!
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Travel Bites: LGBT Loving Locales, Embracing Strangers & More! - September 17th, 2016
- The Travel Seven: Bianca Malata - September 17th, 2016
- A Tour of Morocco's Magic - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Silk Road Eats, Vacation Home Tips & more! - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Ecuador Needs The Love, Avoiding Vacay Gains & More! - August 7th, 2016