Taking off soon? We’ve polled a few of our fellow road warriors for their personal travel soundtracks—it’s their Music 2 Fly To. If you are on Spotify, you can listen to each playlist at your leisure, or check out our master Music 2 Fly To playlist for your next journey. This week we are featuring one of the flyest ladies behind turntables and an easel, Miranda Maxwell aka DJ Mirandom. When it comes to travel and music, she says “Normally traveling is stressful, so I use this time to listen to music on the chill side.” See how she smooths it out in the air with her playlist below:
Got tunes? Send your Music 2 Fly To playlist today to firstname.lastname@example.org — if we like it, we will post your tunes on Parlour!
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Monet Hambrick - February 19th, 2017
- NYE Heartbreak: How I Reclaimed Myself In New York City - January 29th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Nia Groce - January 16th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016
- The #TravelFly Solo Weekend 2017! - November 28th, 2016