Taking off soon? We’ve polled a few of our fellow road warriors for their personal travel soundtracks—it’s their Music 2 Fly To. If you are on Spotify, you can listen to each playlist at your leisure, or check out our master Music 2 Fly To playlist for your next journey. This week we are featuring one of the flyest ladies behind turntables and an easel, Miranda Maxwell aka DJ Mirandom. When it comes to travel and music, she says “Normally traveling is stressful, so I use this time to listen to music on the chill side.” See how she smooths it out in the air with her playlist below:
Got tunes? Send your Music 2 Fly To playlist today to email@example.com — if we like it, we will post your tunes on Parlour!
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Travel Bites: LGBT Loving Locales, Embracing Strangers & More! - September 17th, 2016
- The Travel Seven: Bianca Malata - September 17th, 2016
- A Tour of Morocco's Magic - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Silk Road Eats, Vacation Home Tips & more! - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Ecuador Needs The Love, Avoiding Vacay Gains & More! - August 7th, 2016