Taking off soon? We’ve polled a few of our fellow road warriors for their personal travel soundtracks—it’s their Music 2 Fly To. If you are on Spotify, you can listen to each playlist at your leisure, or check out our master Music 2 Fly To playlist for your next journey. This week we are featuring one of our favorite beauty PR mavens, Renae Bluitt of In Her Shoes and Crush Media. This lady always seems to be on a plane, so you know her playlist is full of tunes to keep the mood light: Kendrick Lamar, The Foreign Exchange, Alice Smith, KING and others are all on deck. Check her out below!
Inspired by all of the successful women she’s met on her entrepreneurial journey, Renae launched In Her Shoes in 2009. As the one stop shop for women committed to being the caption of their own ship, In Her Shoes shines light on ladies leaving their mark on the world and paving the path for generations to come. Keep up with Renae on Twitter and Instagram at @inhershoesblog.
Got tunes? Send your Music 2 Fly To playlist today to firstname.lastname@example.org — if we like it, we will post your tunes on Parlour!
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Ianthia Smith - May 6th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Monet Hambrick - February 19th, 2017
- NYE Heartbreak: How I Reclaimed Myself In New York City - January 29th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Nia Groce - January 16th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016