Since coming onto the scene in 2009, Vancouver’s Herschel Supply Company has maintained their reputation for simple, stylish and functional bags for every lifestyle. For Spring 2013, I’m crushing on this Novel Duffle ($120) from their Bad Hills collection that is perfect for any weekend getaway, complete with a padded shoulder strap and a special compartment just for your shoes.
Check out Need Supply to get your own. So…where are we going this weekend?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016