In part three of Hennessy’s Worldwide Wild Rabbit Chase series featuring Nas, our favorite Queen’s representative takes off to one of our favorite cities, São Paulo, Brasil, to perform at Lollapalooza, take in the city and perfect his signature cocktail. Often overshadowed by it’s beachy cousin Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo is truly home to Brasil’s deep hip-hop culture, as reflected in the videos quick shots of graffiti mecca Beco de Batman, popular nightclub Inferno and the streets of bohemian enclave Villa Madalena. A perfect place to visit for when you want a truly urbane getaway while in the country. Nas may not be there when you visit, but you can watch the video below and pretend he’s making that cocktail just for you.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016