This month in New York City, longtime music venue SOB’s is continuing their summer concert series that blends two of the best things about warm weather in the Big Apple, hot beats and the cool water. Like the Chrisette Michele show in June, the eight-show Summer Splash Concert Series sets sail on a four level luxury yacht with live Parlour-approved acts like Los Amigos Invisibles. Next up is Allen Stone on Tuesday July 30th with Elle King opening, and the three hour-cruise will be a great chance hear Stone’s gorgeous and unexpected voice in person while taking in the city’s fabulous skyline.
Tickets are $40, check out the entire lineup and purchase here. And if you are feeling lucky, enter below for your changce to win two tickets to the show! Parlour will select the winners on Sunday July 28th, good luck!
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015