You’ve been there. You favorite mascara, lip gloss, blush somehow didn’t make it on the plane and you know a drugstore run after you land will be impossible. Or you find out that you need to go from airplane casual to nightlife glam before you land. Beauty emergencies on the road can get quite real when you don’t have what you need, and someone at Benefit cosmetics must have witnessed my red lipstick at JFK last year because they are bringing more glam to travel.
Beginning this month until December, the San Francisco beauty house will introduce their Glam Up and Away airport kiosks containing their 30 best-selling products, from their They’re Real mascara to their cult-classic Benetint, as well as a set of travel kits. Similar to the Best Buy kiosks seen in most major airports in the ‘States, the Glam Up kiosks know that a new lip gloss can make any 2+ hour layover go a little better.
The first kiosk launched this week at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport in Austin, Tex and by 2013 24 additional Glam Ups will be installed — including one at John F. Kennedy International Airport here in New York City.
Read more over at WWD. [Subscription Required]
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016