In addition to the right accessories and style, a long flight also means the right preparation for your face. Aside from elements like lower humidity levels and recycled air, once your plane reaches it’s flying altitude, the onset of dehydration sets in. Case in point: ever wonder why those two glasses of champagne sometime feel like four? Yup – you are feeling the effects of being high in the sky!
When it comes to combating dehydration and it’s side effects, water is your essential friend in the air. But for you face specifically, a good application of facial moisturizer right before you take off and when needed throughout the flight is essential. So forgo the powder, foundation, etc before you takeoff on a long flight and bring one of these Parlour favorites with you instead:
1. L’Oreal Hydra Renewal, $8.59
Great for every day use as well, and it’s 1.7oz size makes it travel ready anytime.
2. Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Moisturizer, $18.50*
An intense formula which is also perfect for combatting winter winds and chills on the face.
*for 2.5oz travel ready bottle
3. Clinique Moisture Surge, $37.00*
The perfect product for extremely long flights or flight days that doesn’t leave you feeling greasy.
*for 1.7oz travel ready size
4. Yes To Carrots Daily Facial Moisturizer, $14.99
A good moisturizer for those quick flights to your nearest tropical destination that you can also use for protection while having fun in the sun.
5. Philosophy Hope In A Jar Moisturizer, $40.00
Another great daily moisturizer that you can also use in the air. Perfect for oily skin types.
6. Dermologica Active Moist, $38.00
An ideal formula for flying. Lightweight and oil-free, but heavy when it comes to moisture. It’s no wonder why American Airlines includes this in their premier cabin amenity kits.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016