Ever been out and a friend begins story with, ‘This one time, I was travelling and … ‘? We have so we collected a few people of color to share their experiences from the other side of customs through our new video series, Parlour Travel Stories. Each clip is proof that life abroad can be interesting, and unusually hilarious. Today, meet Gardy V. Guerrier and the story of his almost arrest in a Barcelona airport … because, you know, you never know when it’s going down.
Got a story to tell? Hit us at Hillary@parlourmagazine.com.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015