Ever been out and a friend begins story with, ‘This one time, I was traveling and … ‘? We have so we collected a few people of color to share their experiences from the other side of customs through our new video series, Parlour Travel Stories. Each clip is proof that life abroad can be interesting, and unusually hilarious. Today, meet Traceye Smith, one of my personal heroes, and learn how she became a one-woman international travel team. Seriously, she’s been on a world tour for over one year, and from South Africa to Istanbul, Traceye’s made new friends along the way.
Got a story to tell? Hit us at Hillary@parlourmagazine.com.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Nia Groce - January 16th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016
- The #TravelFly Solo Weekend 2017! - November 28th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Delta Tracks Your Luggage and Uber Will Help You Vote - November 7th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Trump Hotel D.C. Opens Like You'll Really Stay There, LOL & More! - October 31st, 2016