Ever been out and a friend begins story with, ‘This one time, I was traveling and … ‘? We have so we collected a few people of color to share their experiences from the other side of customs through our new video series, Parlour Travel Stories. Each clip is proof that life abroad can be interesting, and unusually hilarious. Today, meet Traceye Smith, one of my personal heroes, and learn how she became a one-woman international travel team. Seriously, she’s been on a world tour for over one year, and from South Africa to Istanbul, Traceye’s made new friends along the way.
Got a story to tell? Hit us at Hillary@parlourmagazine.com.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Travel Bites: LGBT Loving Locales, Embracing Strangers & More! - September 17th, 2016
- The Travel Seven: Bianca Malata - September 17th, 2016
- A Tour of Morocco's Magic - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Silk Road Eats, Vacation Home Tips & more! - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Ecuador Needs The Love, Avoiding Vacay Gains & More! - August 7th, 2016