Ever been out and a friend begins story with, ‘This one time, I was traveling and … ‘? We have so we collected a few people of color to share their experiences from the other side of customs through our new video series, Parlour Travel Stories. Each clip is proof that life abroad can be interesting, and unusually hilarious. Today, meet Traceye Smith, one of my personal heroes, and learn how she became a one-woman international travel team. Seriously, she’s been on a world tour for over one year, and from South Africa to Istanbul, Traceye’s made new friends along the way.
Got a story to tell? Hit us at Hillary@parlourmagazine.com.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Elisia Brown - July 18th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Ianthia Smith - May 6th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Monet Hambrick - February 19th, 2017
- NYE Heartbreak: How I Reclaimed Myself In New York City - January 29th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Nia Groce - January 16th, 2017