Writer and all-around funny girl Starr Rhett Rocque loves the chance to travel, especially to Barbados as she is also a part of our personal Food Wine Rum beach crew. When asked about what her Barbados was, here is what she had to say:
My top three Barbados memories are…
1. Frolicking on the beach with friends and international chefs during last year’s Food Wine Rum festival.
2. Tasting the delicious fishcakes at Oistins in Christ Church.
3. The breathtaking view during dinner at The Cliff.
As soon as I arrive in Barbados, I must…
Grab some rum punch and hit the beach!
To me, best thing about Barbados is…
It’s hard to just pick one so, the weather and the people.
When I leave Barbados, I always bring back…
Some Mount Gay Rum.
The next time I go to Barbados, I’m definitely…
Going to see more of the south of the island beyond just Oistins and explore St. Lawrence Gap in the day time.
What’s YOUR Barbados? Do you have a particular memory, tip, or story about Barbados? We want to hear it! Send in your My Barbados thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org today and be sure to join us in Barbados this year for the Food, Wine, Rum Festival in November! Did you see our hotel hookup?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016