Writer and all-around funny girl Starr Rhett Rocque loves the chance to travel, especially to Barbados as she is also a part of our personal Food Wine Rum beach crew. When asked about what her Barbados was, here is what she had to say:
My top three Barbados memories are…
1. Frolicking on the beach with friends and international chefs during last year’s Food Wine Rum festival.
2. Tasting the delicious fishcakes at Oistins in Christ Church.
3. The breathtaking view during dinner at The Cliff.
As soon as I arrive in Barbados, I must…
Grab some rum punch and hit the beach!
To me, best thing about Barbados is…
It’s hard to just pick one so, the weather and the people.
When I leave Barbados, I always bring back…
Some Mount Gay Rum.
The next time I go to Barbados, I’m definitely…
Going to see more of the south of the island beyond just Oistins and explore St. Lawrence Gap in the day time.
What’s YOUR Barbados? Do you have a particular memory, tip, or story about Barbados? We want to hear it! Send in your My Barbados thoughts to email@example.com today and be sure to join us in Barbados this year for the Food, Wine, Rum Festival in November! Did you see our hotel hookup?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016