Ever been out and a friend begins story with, ‘This one time, I was traveling and … ‘? We have so we collected a few people of color to share their experiences from the other side of customs through our new video series, Parlour Travel Stories. Each clip is proof that life abroad can be interesting, and unusually hilarious.
Today, meet Lemu Coker, a digital executive with an adventurous streak and a penchant for risking his life with wild animals. How, you ask? By running with the bulls in Pamplona, Spain during the San Fermin Festival … because he’s crazy. Here’s his story and how you too, after a full night of drinking, can survive beasts running toward you at full speed.
Got a story to tell? Hit us at Hillary@parlourmagazine.com.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016