Ever been out and a friend begins story with, ‘This one time, I was traveling and … ‘? We have so we collected a few people of color to share their experiences from the other side of customs through our new video series, Parlour Travel Stories. Each clip is proof that life abroad can be interesting, and unusually hilarious.
Today, meet Lemu Coker, a digital executive with an adventurous streak and a penchant for risking his life with wild animals. How, you ask? By running with the bulls in Pamplona, Spain during the San Fermin Festival … because he’s crazy. Here’s his story and how you too, after a full night of drinking, can survive beasts running toward you at full speed.
Got a story to tell? Hit us at Hillary@parlourmagazine.com.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016