Ever been out and a friend begins story with, ‘This one time, I was traveling and … ‘? We have so we collected a few people of color to share their experiences from the other side of customs through our video series, Parlour Travel Stories. Each clip is proof that life abroad can be interesting, and unusually hilarious.
Today, meet Nakia D. Hansen, a social media expert and law student with the most-est. But before she hit the legal library, Nakia toured Asia with friends and endured a trying trip through Thailand only to be schooled on how to prosper by a seven-year-old, experienced world traveler. Here’s what le petit prince taught our ‘Kia, watch below:
Got a story to tell? Hit us at Hillary@parlourmagazine.com.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Travel Bites: LGBT Loving Locales, Embracing Strangers & More! - September 17th, 2016
- The Travel Seven: Bianca Malata - September 17th, 2016
- A Tour of Morocco's Magic - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Silk Road Eats, Vacation Home Tips & more! - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Ecuador Needs The Love, Avoiding Vacay Gains & More! - August 7th, 2016