Ever been out and a friend begins story with, ‘This one time, I was traveling and … ‘? We have so we collected a few people of color to share their experiences from the other side of customs through our video series, Parlour Travel Stories. Each clip is proof that life abroad can be interesting, and unusually hilarious.
Today, meet Nakia D. Hansen, a social media expert and law student with the most-est. But before she hit the legal library, Nakia toured Asia with friends and endured a trying trip through Thailand only to be schooled on how to prosper by a seven-year-old, experienced world traveler. Here’s what le petit prince taught our ‘Kia, watch below:
Got a story to tell? Hit us at Hillary@parlourmagazine.com.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Ianthia Smith - May 6th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Monet Hambrick - February 19th, 2017
- NYE Heartbreak: How I Reclaimed Myself In New York City - January 29th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Nia Groce - January 16th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016