Ever been out and a friend begins story with, ‘This one time, I was traveling and … ‘? We have so we collected a few people of color to share their experiences from the other side of customs through our video series, Parlour Travel Stories. Each clip is proof that life abroad can be interesting, and unusually hilarious.
Today, meet Nakia D. Hansen, a social media expert and law student with the most-est. But before she hit the legal library, Nakia toured Asia with friends and endured a trying trip through Thailand only to be schooled on how to prosper by a seven-year-old, experienced world traveler. Here’s what le petit prince taught our ‘Kia, watch below:
Got a story to tell? Hit us at Hillary@parlourmagazine.com.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The #TravelFly Solo Weekend 2017! - November 28th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Delta Tracks Your Luggage and Uber Will Help You Vote - November 7th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Trump Hotel D.C. Opens Like You'll Really Stay There, LOL & More! - October 31st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Kanye Can't Save Chicago and How to Cuddle Abroad - October 24th, 2016
- Travel Seven: Tenicka Boyd - October 12th, 2016